Thursday 26 March 2020

Expenses - February 2020

Total - S$2,806.6

Total expenses for February 2020 came up to S$2,806.60.

Largest category was "Vacation". Spent half a week in Ubud, Bali during the earlier part of February to celebrate my partner's birthday. We're just thankful the timing seemed to work out okay, inspite of the overarching COVID-19 landscape then, and even more so now.

Second category was "Eating Out". Enough said about that. Only major expense in this category is attributed to a wine dinner with family and friends at our current favourite wine place.

Third category was "Diving". Was planning to head up to East Malaysia for some diving come mid May, but given the COVID-19 crisis escalating at the moment, I think this will have to be put on the back burner for the time being. That being said, I've still got to pay up for the trip.

So I ended the month at 70% of budget, which ain't too bad. I gather if I cut out most of the vacations and stay in Singapore, my steady state expenses will possibly only top S$2,000ish monthly. But let's see, given no immediate need to cut my budget in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment