Wednesday 27 May 2020

Expenses - March 2020


Total - S$2,132.90

Total expenses in March 2020 amounted to S$2,132.90, which was roughly 53% of the budgeted amount. 

This month is probably the first month I've stayed at home for majority of the time, given the developing COVID-19 situation. 

Eating Out was once again the largest contributor to expenses at S$680.74, as we could still bask in the luxury of ding out. I remember I had a great meal at Wagyu Express around the Tanjong Pagar area sometime then. 

2nd largest category was Self Improvement at S$365.97. I had signed up for a 200 hour yoga teacher training course and 

3rd largest category was Gifts at S$337.70. I celebrated the birthday of one of my siblings and we had a good meal outside. Also gifted my domestic helper some monies as her birthday present too. 

Other items of note was the purchase of a Canon multi function laser printer that cost S$259.  

No comments:

Post a Comment