Monday 14 September 2020

Expenses - August 2020

 

Total - S$3,022.91

Righto. August 2020 saw total expenses amount to S$3,022.91, coming in at 75.6% of budgeted expenditure. 

"Eating Out" was of course the largest category at S$1,260.45. Some of the more memorable experiences include Ginett Wine Bar and LINO. Brought the folks to try the latter given it left a solid impression on me in July. Of course, went back to my usual haunts such as Wildfire Chicken and Burgers. I sincerely hope these guys take off, given the value to quality ratio there. 

"Gifts" came in second at S$789.06. Contributed some monies for my mom to hire a domestic helper given her old age. This went towards agency fees and stay-home-notice fees. Guess you got to do what you got to do for that. Bought pops some walking shoes and separately, a decent birthday meal for a bro. 

"Motorcycle" rounded up the top three at S$241.62. Basically spent some money on safety equipment such as helmets and rain gear. Haven't quite changed out my helmet since 2015 so thought it'll be a good time to switch things out. And rain gear has come in handy given I've been caught in the rain more than once now. And the maxi scoot has storage space so it's a no brainer to purchase as a contingency act. 

Definitely a heavier expense month than normal in recent times, but it ain't an issue given it's coming in within the monthly and annual budget for my 2nd year into F.I.R.E, so no biggie there at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment